Thursday, April 22, 2010

Kissin' you




Kk reached school bloody early today
Yeah mr ong gave me one month holiday after that he's gonna toture me like siao
Haha lessons were boring shitz
Flunked english
Chinese was soso
Maths hahaha i LOVE MATHS LESSONS VERY MUCH
Trigo i amazing lah
Ss finally can play with my beaver cousin
Hahaha
Chem sigh didn't pass wtf i study like shit alrdy
Yeah... Hangged out in band room
Hahahaha my ipod touchy got RAPPED by tge sec one's especially mesakh
Didn't bring my file though
Damn... Hahaha have been toking to sanzhi alot hahaha stupid parts...0.0 sent jia hui instrment for repair
Haha yeah juniors are so noisy
Confiscated hey jude haha when can they even be matured... Sighzxc...
Yeah tmrw phototaking...
CAN'T WAIT...
And i hate JONATHAN CHONG QING WEI ttm! :D
Oh send him message he nvr reply but nvm vanessa's gonna be stronger and be patient!!!



Handwritten vanessavananaluvhim