Thursday, April 8, 2010

morning after dark







yeahyeah... skipped house prac and go out with zan and sarah and georgine and jannah....
HAHAHa...
lollipop for 2 hours....
wednesday....
whee....
damn cool
gotten drama script....
omfg luh 21 pages long...
how to memorise....
dry bone...
than speech day....
hahaha i LOLED at cheryl so much....
eek wee leong is an ass take out specs....but nvr bang on the wall...
DAMN....
than that asshole damn violet siol make me fall down ...
heh defeated 2nd best runner....
but he pull my bag... ass sia...
than jesslyn whack my head with some umbrella thingy....
yeah... me and cheryl were being damn violent siol....
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....
and wl is an ass stalk me home....
and he asshole make me run to a block thinking is mine....
asshole!!!
he still lose....
HAHAHAHA GLEE IS THE GAYEST SHOW ON TV....
yeah i signed up for 100m, soccer,sports presenter and javelin....
was gonna sign up for 4x100m relay....
but dunno sia....
should i???