Wednesday, December 3, 2008

oh ya!!!! today's my b'day!!! I'm turning 13!!!!
happy birthday to me
happy birthday to me
happy birthday, happy birthday
happy birthday to me.....
second day of camp...
today I.C. was jia hui and nat. tay
they all early morning kena pump because of us...
yarh practice
as a surprise for miss wong...
we all girls sing the others play...
ya mr "banana" lim
became choir instructor!!!
than we play the blow wind blow game...
sin yine got forfeit told her to shout
'I love LJQ' inthe...
ATRIUM!!!!!
than got this disney race thing...

yarh ...
my group last cos. of alwin that game....
than they give us 20 mins to bathe
and 10 mins to eat..
than SHOWTIME!!!!
the OBOG people there....

yarh shaoming too....
his hairstyle keep on changing...'
yarh miss wong was given a cresent that look like
a damn BANANA...
very fun larh...
than got night game...
since when does the canteen have holes???
yarh bathe again...

tmrw I.C. is Mei and ShiYee...
3rd day...
nothing much to do...
just prepare orientation...
than co home...
oh ya!!we got #rd...

some pics....



alumnni cheat....


spider web....
NEMO!!!!!