Sunday, May 17, 2009

{A} please read this...

photography :) Pictures, Images and Photos

so i'm back with this crappy blogging thing

living my blog up otherwise it will be forever stuck

at day 4 of SYF

lots of things happened ....

but i dun wan to mention it...

sigh..

i'm sulking up right now...

WOOTS exam are over

and my psp is back..

i played till i wasn't in the mood now...

because of him..

sigh..

yuan huey said that why everyone this period attached?

sigh...

i gotten my leg pai karh not long ago

i passed 2.4

i rejected someone

i bond closer with my frens

i witnessed my fren doing smthg bad

i witnessed my friend being asked for stead.

i witnessed wat is true love

i witnessed wat is the pain of love..

i cried

i laugh

i witnessed betrayal

i had fun

a realised i changed

i realised I'M LONELY

i realised tat i have to grab wateva chance i have

i witnessed weird dreams

i experienced boredem

I WITNESSED HE STOP MESSAGING AND STOPPED AT 201 MESSAGES

i experienced sadess

i realised i've changed

A LOT

i HATED my LIFE FROM TAT VERY MINUTE...

see...

this sms relationship can only last 3 weeks...

I SEEN LOVE DIED WAY TOO MANY TIMES...

I WITNESSED/EXPERIENCED/FOUND...

SO MANY THINGS!!!!

way too many things tat send my head go whirl...

sigh...

[can you please forgive me just this once?]

i put my trust in you, i see you as my (best) friend but how could you do this? pls forgive me and just say yes?i'm moody now and i need you ... your sweet smile... come save me , my guardian angel...

all i want to say is don't go don't leave me alone i___ you