Sunday, June 28, 2009

amazing life♥

photography. Pictures, Images and Photos
hola world,
tmrw starting school liao...yipee..
yesterday youth mass was great...
i came late and i was being shoved to a super chilly area..
and i swear i was suffering from hypothermia...
lol...
saw mark,josephine,justin and brian there...
lol...
after the whole thing end , was the first one to chiong out..
wait for bus and aaron came and talk to me...

me and him chattig alone...
the only chance...
i felt like freezing the time...
i have to grab wadeva chance i have...
but our littleconversation ended...
went up another bus...
guess wat i saw ANG WEE LEONG!!!!
OMG!!!
but glad he didn't see me..
rachael ps me...
never come ...
but she attending funeral so cannot come...
last night could not sleepat all...
i better tired myself up today so i can sleep peacefully XD
saranghaeyo world...