Thursday, September 10, 2009


happy [BELATED] birthday THERESE!!!

ya her birthday was on 090909...
nice number, ain't it...

yesterday , jeyaballs remedial was on...
SEXUAL REPRODUCTION!!

all the guys in our class were super HIGH...
guess will see them in pure bio class NEXT YEAR!!


hey world...
can't really talk now...
cos mom found out i was using my cousin's com...
uhoh...
fvck...
anyways woke up with a fever today...
sad sia...
cos too much band..
today suppose go out with fish sushi..
but can't la...
sorry...
and my jie keep on rejecting me to go out with her...'
oh tat stupid auntie go
cut my hair like shit sia...
screw it up like hell...i rather go
cut my own hair....
eh justin is an idiot...

holidays are going to be over...
sad my hmwk not done yet..
later still got tution...so bye!!

ps..
tmrw got prefect teambuilding training...
so gotta sleep early!!!



i really miss you truckloads...
come back to me...