Friday, March 19, 2010

cross my heart

Love You Pictures, Images and Photos
here i am doing nothing but waiting for time to fly...
call me crazy...
facebooking at 6 am in th morning...
going drama later on..
but not looking forward for it...
haix... band after that...
OH YESTERDAY...
LOL...
sorry censored for readers too...
weeleong ♥s LADY GAGA!!!
say her eyes damn chio...
LOLs...
missing you so much


[edited post]
came back home finally...
Haha drama was boomz
Yeah Daren tay is SHORT!
Lol...
Love th play muchie..
FOOD RAWKZ lol
Than go for band
Soran bushi again.. :/
sian sia my tongue hurt like omgoodness!
Than poor chee tat must play hey Jude muahahahahahahahaha
Lol thanks puichoo for teaching him...
Lol ...
It rained heavily and somehow I love this weather it matches my emotions just right..
Gonna go for basoon recital
Got all th remaining tickets... Whoever haven't claim their tickets yet claim from me...
Went tp buy snack and went home...
Gonna stalk dog tmrw lol...