Saturday, March 6, 2010

ignorance


have been going icekimo this few days...
haha played truth or dare with my touchy...
gotten results not very happy with my humans and science...
this means tat i really need to drill like hardcore....
i FEEL FAT like seriously...
hahahahaha....
.
.
.
.

.

.

.

.
.

.
.
.



.

listening to paramore now..
haha influenced by jannah aka my bubble!!!
tmrw their concert....
WWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!



peeass:

        To: A'elmo
           i dunno what has gotten into you...
           you promised that you will talk to me but you didn't
           i feel broken now....
           why have you been ignoring me so much...
           REALLY... what has gotten into you...
           just to tell u i haven't given up hope on you
           no matter how you hurt me
           because love overpowers everything...
           i'm being really patient already
           i hope you take the initiative ♥...


peeass:
      To: oiram
            stop disturbing will you...
            just dun mention to me tat i should get a bf...
            it's my own choice.. not yours...
peeass:

     To: S
            i guess i'm sorry for rejecting you when i was sec 1...
            and i think you haven't given up hope on me...
            bcos tat time i hav no feelings for u
            but now smthg is seriously dragging me to you...
            i saw you at th gate today...
            i bumped into you in the go
            i bumped into you outside th toilet...
            and everytime you walk away...
            i feel really awkward...
            i dunno....
            you just look so alike like him...
            i'm just way too mixed up....