Saturday, May 15, 2010

we were meant to be



But I don't wanna act a fool

Don't wanna look confused
If I let you know about the way I feel
Don't know what you gonna do
So I keep it locked inside
And imagine you were mine
And I'm feeling you so close but yet so far
You hold the key to my heart

band today.. RAWR -/♥
i came EARLYYY WITH MY INSTRUMENT...
HAHA DID DRILLS...
POOR ANDRIS SICK...
HELPED JABEN AFTER THAT..
teehee... bandband...
tutor came but eupho don't have ;(
JONATHAN NVR COME...
haha sectionals TANYIHENG TRIED TO SCARE ME 4 TIMES...
once i stole his waterbottle threathen  to throw it down...
HE STOLE MY POLISHING CLOTH INSTEAD
THOMASYAPSANZHI stole my territory >|=(
zzz
bandband..
haha got tickets...
saw the rehearsal dates: EVERYDAY SIA...
i now 70% not coming... crazy whole first day no need come SIAO
haha... after that went for lunch...jingwenandcherylkok
MAC AND CHEESE♥ haha cheylkok is like jaben sim she hated cheese but she does smthg way more disgusting...
she puts CHILIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII... EEYURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW:cheese with chili... OMGEEEEEEEE
after that went mic bought apple rock... haha cheyl bought 4 packets...
went subway slacked ther they eat cookies and i was stoning...
OMG THE DRINk IS SOLD AT $1.10 in 7-11 yet its sold at $2.50 in SUBWAY.. OMFG
jingwen father came went home with cheryl yeah stoning and fb...
i WANNA GO OUT... :(


i've been hooked to colbie cailat... ♥ her... i wanna watch the backup plan again
SALTWATER ROOM ♥
Am I getting lost in my dreams?

Are you unreachable to me?
Cause these butterflies just won't go away