Sunday, August 29, 2010

I MISS YOU PUNYANIT


:(


i never know till today actually how much a friend affected me, in a positive way. her name is punyanit. even though i only known her for two years, it seems like we known each other since forever. i wish i could spend more time with her, but it seems that its just too late. she left for canada today at 1.30PM. and she is still on the flight. watching her go in the departure hall really sends many ppl to tears. and i just get all over emotional whenever i hug her, knowing that this will be the last time i get to hug her and spending her last few minutes in singapore together. its like almost seeing someone on their death bed. seeing her shadow and listening to the words that she spoke to me on the phone, it can just send me to tears. all those crying in church for two days can see how much i will really miss her. practically the whole TOG was there for me. these are the friends that are true. i have to face the fact and accept it that she have to go. I WANT CHRISTMAS NOW AND FOREVER BECAUSE SHE PROMISE SHE WILL BE BACK. i really gonna miss her alot :(((((((



this guardian angel that God have sent me.



thanks earnest,justin,jared,kyra,joie,isabelle,mike,alex,brian and everyone else for cheering me up.



i gonna have to face this again. another friend leaving………..