Monday, August 2, 2010

Money makes people way greedy




"money money money in a rich man's world!"

Seriously can money fall like rain from the sky please????

I'm really fretting over money right now.

1) hokkaido band trip in nov
It's worth $2800 but mr B subsidized till $2060 (not much difference cos of the two :( )
And I just bloody hell called the edusave enquiry line and I spammed it so badly and my account only left with $55 _|_
I wanna wash cars now to minimize the fare that I have to pay by hard cash

2) Class tee
$17.50 !!!! My dads gonna kill me cos I have to buy so many shirts. I hope it's in the right size I dun wanna waste my money

3) _|_ Chinese o'level revision book

4) I owe Cheryl Kok and Lynne Ong money. If I hadn't lost my wallet then -.-

6) BUKIT TIMAH GEOG TRIP $8

5) actually I need money for everything

DAD PLEASE GIVE ME AN ATM CARD PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP?
(gosh I sounded like a spoilt brat)

Seriously I'm like draining my dad's money from his bank account
Imagine $2060 on the cheque
Some pickpocket will just steal it from me.

sigh why can't the government top up edusave accounts when it's below 100 . Seriously man I have to stay with the 55 bucks till next year pathetic much. -.-
Budget school eating up all my edusave money. I could get a bursary but what for MY DAD OVERSHOT THE CRITERIA
his salary is like double the criteria

Damn it

My dad earns alot but he have like what four people to feed
I guess I'm seriously the most expensive child

I remember asking him whether I could go lasalle to take up theatre studies. However the school fee was $10,000 according to dani. AND HE SAID NO. he said no to my passion now I have to find an alternative way

Seriously why must my elusive finish at this point of time, see how troublesome it made my life like

I wanna be budget. Please support me.
xoxo