Saturday, October 23, 2010

My heart skips a beat when I see you




Hmmm first things first. Do you believe in fate?!?

1. the ultimate agency that predetermines the course of events (often personified as a woman) Synonyms: Destiny Examples ▪we are helpless in the face of Destiny

I do believe in fate along with my 11:11 wishes and god's plan for me.

I don't know how to put things straight. I believe that fate can bond 2 ppl closer. I believe it's fate that I have met you.

But about falling in love with someone through fate?!?

Yeah that's what happened to me.
Me and him so many things in common we have the same thing happening to us. We have alot of mutual friends. We are just totally the same. We EVEN HAVE THE SAME FUTURE (tv yaw)

But I dunno whether this will last for eternity. And whether this will be my last forever and ever.

Because if anything bad happens, I think ....... ._.

So give up or continue????
(life is no nintendo game)

xoxo
V