Sunday, November 14, 2010

Prayer to god for strength and direction

Dear god
Let me not loose faith at you
I'm sorry that I didn't go adoration room this week and I see that I haven't let it all out especially at this point of time

Lord I pray that everything will be okay and let me believe that you will be there for me
If I'm scared, be with me
Let me imagine your holy face so I can calm down

I loose stuffs that us important to my daily life. I need your help dearest lord to help me find this items

Lord strengthen my faith too. I don't want it to hang on loose ties
If possible let me read the bible everyday and make me go to the adoration room more often

I need my dad. Now but his overseas now. Dearest lord can you be my dad for now to pull me through all my problems

In your most holy precious name, amen