Friday, November 12, 2010

Worry




I'm finding the mood to blog again!
COS I'M FEELING SO FLY LIKE A G6 ~

So been a very busy girl, band everyday
Nearly lost my faith in God
Watching glee episodes everyday
Dead, cos there is no stagetime thus I don't feel alive

I think I've been a random person talking bout stuff that us random and interesting. HAHA

BUT BEHIND ALL THISSSSS
I'm kinda worried bout lots of stuff

Yeah worried that I will not be able to play
Worried bout my lines
Worried bout my friendship
Worried that an earthquake may hit Taiwan
Worried that I get slashed
Worried
WORRIED
W.O.R.R.I.E.D

I think I'm someone that worries too much
Someone once said: worrying gives you more white hair on your head

I tried to stop worrying but it just hit me badly and make me worry so much... Maybe cos I lost faith in god thinking that he doesn't exist and me playing hero trying to solve my own worries but was buried badly?!? Hmmm maybe I haven't been praying,kinda being a bad catholic

Since glee episode 3 inspired me about this about religion it made me realize that it's your own choice to believe or not.
Should I continue believing?!?

PS: I LOVE PERRY THE PLATYPUS HAHA I WANT TO HAVE A PLATYPUS AS A PET!!



xoxo
V