Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sleepless nights, never ending chaos.




I have a problem.
I'm too uptight bout stuffs.
I worry too much.
I can't calm down.
I keep reflecting every second.
It kinda sucked cos I'm always in my own little world.
I seek for perfection every moment.

They were right I should loosen up.
Guess shooting zombies is not a bad choice.
I need chill.
I reallyreally need to calm down.
It's unhealthy if I just worry too much.
I sweat when it's cold, I tear when I'm supposed to be happy,
My heartbeats are irregular....


Sigh stop worrying everything will be fine. I hope you guys can actually tell me how to loosen up cos I really need to.

I can't calmdown especially when it comes to praying and sleeping. I JUST CAN'T.
do you get those kind of feeling when you are in a comfortable
And quiet environment where you are closing your eyes and was told to calm down but your brain is like in total chaos that you just could not concentrate?!?

I have that feeling every single time.
I can close my eyes but only fall asleep after 3 hours. And I automatically wake up early in the morning without an alarm clock.

Seriously, fuck insomnia.