Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My self so far.




So readers I'm back after a gazillion years.
I guess I'm gonna update you guys what's going on.

So sec 4 is MUG LIKE NOBODY'S BUSINESS! yes omg I can't believe it I actually love studying and it's sucha routine thing to me now. I will feel all so weird if I don't study (like today) and I just love studying! Seriously if I have this attitude I can foresee 4 distinctions coming my way. Yeah I wanna get L1R4:9 and L1R5: 12. Yes I maybe mad but nothings impossible right?!? Like what addidas always say
: IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING! yes and of course with GOD nothing is impossible <3
so yup I hate moral dillemmas : mass comm or psychology?!? Ngee Ann or temasek?!?

Yup and I see that I'm really happy and had many h2h talks with loads of peeps and get to know things better. Life is so awesome now with GOD by your side. Man I will never wanna lose faith in him ever again. I'll prolly die as a saint! Hahaha I love you Jesus!!!!

And yup gonna get notes from chaijing he freaking got a b3 for drama!!! Wtshitttttt!freaking aiming for a distinction in drama!
Hahaha oh and today is 11/1/11 and things are going pretty well I dunno whether I still believe in 11:11 cos praying is way more effective! Hahaha. Anyway life is gonna be good I hope! So ciaoooooo

xoxo
V
Ps: I love blind by lifehouse awesome song!!!