Sunday, December 21, 2008

naughty eagan.....


this is FUCKING RANDOM!!!!!
predects of 1E2 sklacking....
after ushering the damn teachers for their cluster meeting...
well...
the only boy there....
is the birthday boy today....



















HAPPY BIRTHDAY EAGAN!!!!!





wow....


finally the youngest of the gang is 13!!!!


it means i no need celebrate birthday liao.....


me being his 'older sister' for one year....


has finally paid off!!!!!


well let me recognise the things he done.....





good....


can't remember....


bad....


1) he threw my fucking wallet down from the second


floor , landed directly on the VP's car!!!!


2) PUSHED ME INSIDE THE MALE TOILET!!!!!


3) stole my bag and left it in the FUCKING STINKY


CANTEEN MALE TOILET!!!!!


4) stole my rubberband and threw it around the classroom!!!!


5)during home econs he was very NAUGHTY


if i am not wrong he's the one who put too MUCH


ETHANOL!!!!!





......


i can talk some more but don't want liao.....


see how many bad things my ' younger brother'


did to me!!!!





sigh....





and i am so happy that i finished twilight!!!!!


GOOD NEWS


for a SLOW reader like me...





i used to never finish a 100-paged


book....


BUT....


NOW.....


i FINISHED A 468


PAGES THICK BOOK!!!!!





well


all my memories flashed by me....


but....


theres something....


i can't remember some one....


i had a dream about him....


but i can't remember his face....


its like talkimg to


a DUMB STICKMAN...


no expressionss.....




well...


currently


i felt like i have followed the vampires


way of life....


can't sleep after 12 midnight...


only able to sleep


in the morning....




and not eating breakfast....








THIS HAS GOTTA CHANGE
otherwise i can't prepare myself to go


for band prac.


after i recover...


i still need to go


SYF!!!!
argh....


i'm so STRESSS


at the wrong point of time.....