Friday, December 19, 2008

TWILIGHT!!!! who want come watch with me???

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO JIA HUI!!!

ya...
sorry for not posting for a long time...
cos got chicken pox....
only officialy get well on 22nd dec.
well...
miss a lot of band prac and the camp!!!!
sigh...
curse me bad luck that io got it this time...
well....
officially a hardcore fan of TWILIGHT!!!
determined to finish the whole book
before watching the movie...

well...
yesterday received GOOD NEWS from sin yine
but it seems BAD NEWS to me...
well...
i gonna cry any minute!!!!

she said this....
'vanessa you sleep already....(i not asleep yet...)
oh ya, got some GOOD NEWS(bad news to me) for you
we all using the new instrument(old actually...just a better instrument)
the yamaha that one(of course i know!!!)
anyway i have use it very difficult to play(haha you knew it!!)
my reply...
i miss my tiny (my euphonium)
don't want to give it to next year junior!!!
take care of it too much, polish it every prctice
(thats why my euphonium is the
most shiny and cleanst one in the section...)
and i find it difficult to let go!!!

then she say
hello you senior already....
don behave like a
KID
anymore ,k
....

she has TOTALLY NO EMOTIONS
FOR HER EUPHONIUM!!!!!!

well....
carol came back from shanghai already!!!
planning to spend christmas with her...
since my parents aren't
BRINGING us anyway....
....
sigh....
christmas is around the corner
haven't bought gifts yet....
well for now 'BYE BYE!!!!