Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Like a jar of stars they are kept close




so I won't be really blogging often as I'm really busy and now I blog with meaningful stuffs

So lately TOG WAS AWESOME really doing all the weird stuffs together.I have to construct a play but I don't know how.
Drama has been alright watched mercury,a really touching play
Band was alright,I have to organize a cleaning session
Prefect,just pumped the sec two sigh.................

After school times are awesome with all the friends we have

Just realized after June holidays many things happen.
People change and I got a hint that my friends got stolen. It's like everything happening all over again. Thinking about that it reminded me on the 2nd last day of school incident. That was the past but I moved on. Seriously girl don't be a sadist and hate everyone start loving and you will never regret. Be yourself, not a hypocrite. If you still continue hurting ppl, sooner or later they will find out. And that's the truth cos karma will catch up with you. I hope you'll reflect. Stop hating each other as it's not worth your time. It's weird when you see friends or rather GOOD friends hating each other. Stop hurting yourself,what for? STOP ALL THE STEREOTYPING IT'S NOT WORTH IT SERIOUSLY.

Just forgive and forget it's not worth wasting your time. AFTER THAT JUST MOVE ON AND LIVE HAPPILY


Ipraythatgodwilltouchyourheart