Thursday, July 29, 2010

Friends are rainbows in my life




"rainbows have seven colors and you are lucky if you have seen one"

RAINBOWS they are really beautiful they bring happiness in the sky because of its seven colors
When was the last time I actually seen a rainbow?
It was this week
It was gorgeous but sadly it only lasted for five minutes and after that it drizzles and the rainbow disappear. However this wasn't the best rainbow I've seen. The best was in sec one during PE lesson. HELL YEAH IT WAS A DOUBLE RAINBOW. and it's super rare. That was the last time I actually seen a double rainbow

I grew up believing that rainbows are only found in australia
But surely I gonna prove that person wrong. How many times have I seen rainbows?? COUNTLESS.

My friends could be the rainbows of my life
They bring happiness into my life just like how the rainbow bring happiness into the sky
However they are the rainbows that last forever,never will they disappear but some will
No matter rain or shine they are still there

FOR YOU ALWAYS
START LOVING.

xoxo