Sunday, August 1, 2010

You and I collide




Have you ever heard your favorite song being played many times at the same time, SAME PLACE? ironic much though

My favorite song is 'collide' by howie day
I rmb I sang it in church camp infront of Aaron
Okay that's the past
I once told god 'whoever can play that song on guitar in front of me is really someone who really made my day (i don't get this part:/)
So ya it started on Friday when earnest started playing that song through his iPhone and he and Joel were singing it. And it sounded awesome. I was grateful to god because of this. It was the only best song out of the emo songs that was played
Then Saturday before TOG there was this guy who played that song in church. It made me really happy
After TOG they played the song again.

Just realized it IT ALL HAPPENED IN CHURCH
EITHER THROGH GUITAR OR PHONES
AND ALWAYS SANG BY GUYS IN MY CHURCH

AND ALL KNOW HOW TO PLAY GUITAR

Seriously this is a signal from God
And it's difficult for me to explain it.
Especially the words. 'you and I 'collide''
So cool (Y)

Yesterday was a great day though besides the band part
I can't perform for showcase cos of outdoor performance at macritchie _|_

And I think I can't perform for scc day
FML.

went home after TOG got scolded and went to brian's house to study
We did. And it was productive Alex could be a tuition teacher
Earnest gave up and said he wanted to be a priest cos they no need math. But in the end he changed his mind, cos priest could not get married MAJOR LOL

Then we watched rec2 PURE HORROR
it's all in SPANISH AND ONE GUY WAS SUPER VULGAR he kept saying fuck
Like every single line also have it
However I still don't know the F word in Spanish
I was scared at first but it wasn't scary though
Exorcism of Emily rose is way SCARY
it's all about mad zombies running around and getting head shot to get killed FUCKING FUNNY (Y)
Sadly I have to leave halfway so I didn't really know the story
I WANNA HAVE MORE OUTINGS LIKE THIS. but it will rise up my dads bp
Cos I could make him angry. When will be the right time dad???

My cute cousins are here. But I have to study _|_

Ps I have a tumblr :stuckinafairytale