Saturday, December 4, 2010

15 candles

and yes i had an awesome birthday thanks to awesome ppl! ♥
haha it all started with the call at 12 AM (zaneta,jannah,sarah,danica,nurul and sherman)
you guys are just so funny HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ♥
chatted till 1:30 AM left me and sherman only HAHAHAHA!!
met sarah and darren at j8 HAHAHA random shit!
than met the rest of the boys at vland
HAHA OMG I FISHED (yeah darren gave me 40 tokens as b'day present!)
HAHA AND I CAUGHT A TURTLE!!
HAHAHA
saw charmaine! ♥
bus to ecp with them
hahaha the uncle damn cute uh.
HAHAHA
than was at BK at zan daren leroy and jannah came.
they surprised me HAHAHA.
embarassing muchhhhh..
haha i cut the cake until super unequal....
HAHAHA.
than bike for 3 hours with zan and jannah.
yeah the sky peeing like hell got all drenched 4 times....
HAHA WE EAT AEROPLANES.
haha jannah is the presidenttttt !
LOL LOL.
than went meet with the guys they prawned alot.
HAHA AND THEY FAIL TO START THE FIREEE!
hahaha.
BBQ-ed and was made to eat up the biggest prawn LOL LOL.
than took polaroid and zhao.
to church...
cried at first sighhhhh.
HAHA BUT THINGS WERE FINE AFTER THAT.
thanks alex for the tissue.
earnest for messing up my hair.
and kyra for the hug...
SIGHHHH.
meeting was epiccccc gahhhhh!
YEAH THEY ATE UP ALL MY mic! hahahaha
THEY ONLY FOUND OUT IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY TILL LIKE AFTER THE WHOLE THING!!
HAHA
yeah and all those hugs my hair got messed up by earnest again. >(
HAHAHA did loads of epic stuff and they say that they gonna celebrate tmrw ♥

HAHA  mac in cheese in the morning and holy spirit confi tmrw ! WHEE ~
yeah met a dead bird HAHAHAHA.
yeah met jude and kevin.
got double hug from kevin cos earnest insisted it was my birthday LOL
jared and kyra chasing the bus was epic
one of them step on a snail HAHA.
OMGGGGGG!
hahahahaha jude and jared's epic moments.
and hugssssssssssssssss ♥
went home and my grandparents called me !! ♥

ps: video of the day!! HAHAHAHA


goodnight ppl i needa sleep xxxx