Sunday, December 26, 2010

Orientation prep

So after youth camp I had another camp : orientation prep.
Those 4 days were insane it's like a roller coaster that have many twists and turns and dropping at super fast speed? I think it's way worse than battlestar galactica or the mummy at USS!

It's started out bad .It was planning the first day was horrendous we started out reallyy very bad totally no direction at all.
But things became better after dinner at least we had smthg in mind.

Day 2 wasn't that good too after the programmers joined. It sort of
Pulled down our standard. Was made to speak infront of the whole lot bout my feelings on the day. That day wasn't that good for me too. My discipline com sort of have a cold war. Then it hit me that I haven't been caring bout them.

Day. 3 the GL's came. Thought that we would have done worse cos it's another group of ppl. However I was proved wrong.
They were hyper and were super attentive and they were really spontaneous and active. That's when things became better everything went according to plan
And the day ended on a high note. however the programmers said gave us negative feedback and all were directed at Eagan. That's when I saw the bond btw the oc's as we work out a solution

DAY4 was pretty awesome started off with registration I guess everything sorta went well really well. Oc's were practicing for our skit and by the look of it I guess it's gonna be a good one.

Had many impromptu games to bond the GL and programmers
And don't forget those DSLRs
Haha those cheering competition was awesome it got everyone hyped out.
Than opening was done in a breeze even the seniors said that we were one of the most efficient batch ever!!
The day ended with everyone thanking each other for their contribution to the orientation!
Few broke down cos it was seriously so touching!!
I never seen everyone so bonded before!!
So now we're gonna make thus orientation THE MOST AMAZING ONE OF ALL!!

xoxo
V