Sunday, December 26, 2010

Youthcamp

Sorry guys I've been to busy to blog.
HAHA YOUTH CANP IS REALLY AWESOME IT'S LIKE GODDAMN LIFE CHANGING!
MOST OF THE AFFIRMATIONS WAS THAT I HYPE UP THE GROUP AND KEEP SMILING AND LAUGHING ALL THE TIME ( I didn't know I had that in me till joie Edward steph and andrew pointed out)
HAHA THANKS GUYS FOR MAKING ME KNOW BOUT MY INNER POTENTIAL HAHAHAHA
ANYWAY I REALLYREALLY LOVE MY GROUP : JOIE ANDREW CLARE BENJAMIN ANDREW STEPHANIE REGINALD LENNY (EDWARD AND VANESSA AND JUSTIN)
I THOUGHT MY GROUP WAS A LOSER GROUP AT FIRST BUT THEY PROVED ME WRONG WITH GOD's LOVE. BECAUSE OF THAT THEYY ARE REALY AWESOME FRIENDS WHOM I WON'T EVER FORGET!
and for those friends that I knew alrdy, I bonded closer to them really and the love btw us gets stronger. Earnest Alex dom belle shauna aless joie mike Justin Jared Joel ...... REALYREALLY LOVE THAT TIGHT BONDDDDD!
you guys are seriously awesome.
My faith has grown deeper and i see that I haven't lost faith in God since camp which is pretty awesome I don't have to go to the adoration room to thank him but I do it every single time and I don't take thing for granted anymore
Another thing that i realised is that I'm willing to share openly. IM NOT AFRAID BEING SO OPENAND I WAS ABLE TO DO THAT BECAUSE I'M TOUCHED BY THE SPIRIT.

It's reallyreallly a great experience I see how much I've changed thank you lord!

xoxo
V